The ETT Sprayer is an excellent choice for someone looking for a lighter duty sprayer for large acreages, farmyards, or any green space. It is a complete unit with pump, tank, regulator, and sprayer all in one unit. Simply hook it up to a 12V battery source on your vehicle, and the included ON/OFF switch will allow you to achieve the best results. Its lightweight aluminum construction makes it easy to move around and store when not in use.
· Polyethylene and aluminum construction
· Replaceable non-absorbent drift-stop skirt
· 10” diameter solid foam “No Flat” tires
· Diaphragm nozzle body assemblies (20 psi) with ¼ turn caps
· 12 volt diaphragm pump
· Complete wire harness with hand held on/off switch at the driver controls
· Pressure regulator & liquid filled pressure gauge (0 >100 psi)
· 12 US gallon (45 L) tank with inline filter
· Flow indicators to confirm nozzle spray
The Wand Kit is a very handy device that allows the operator to spot spray directly from their ETT series sprayer. Includes spray wand, 25’ coil hose, ball valve and necessary fittings to tap into existing plumbing. This option can be ordered installed from factory or as a kit.
|Latest Model Manual(s)|