Rogers Sprayers Inc. is proud to release the newest editions of their Tractor Mounted Sprayer, the TM3, TM4 and TM6. The frame has been engineered to be lightweight, strong, and provide easy access to the lid of the tank. Its legs allow the unit to be stored on the ground without damaging the curtain, and then raised when mounted on your tractor.
This new edition features a 50 US Gallon tank with a large sump; it also has a volume marker indented into the back of the tank. It features in-cab on/off control.
This sprayer works very well for spraying large lawns in farmyards or making sure that crop rows are clear. Spray pattern can be adjusted for end to end spray coverage.
· Aluminum frame under shroud
· Powdercoated steel main frame
· Adjustable storage legs
· Rugged Polyethylene Shroud
· 40oz. Dock seal drift-stop skirting
· No Drip 20psi check valve nozzle bodies
· Standard flat fan spray tips
· Industrial grade 1/2” hose
· Electric in-cab boom control
· Manual pressure regulator
· Liquid filled pressure gauge (0-100psi)
· 50 US gal (180L) tank
· In-tank agitation
· Inline strainer/filter
· Flow indicator sight gauges to confirm nozzle spray
· 12 Volt diaphragm pump
Shipment Weight: 200lbs
The Wand Kit is a very handy device that allows the operator to spot spray directly from their TM series sprayer. Includes spray wand, 25’ coil hose, separate shut off valve and necessary fittings to tap into existing plumbing. This option can be ordered installed from factory or as a kit.
|Latest Model Manual(s)|