· Easily loaded on a trailer, just drive it on like a mower. Maximum transport width is 70”.
· Each boom section and pressure is controlled from the driver’s seat.
· Boom wings can be lifted on the go in tight areas from the driver’s seat.
· Breakaways protect the wings when they hit solid objects.
· Powdercoated steel main frame
· Aluminum wing frames
· Adjustable storage legs
· Rugged Polyethylene Shroud
· 18 oz. superflex drift-stop skirting
· No Drip 15psi check valve nozzle bodies with ¼ turn caps
· Standard flat fan spray tips
· Industrial grade 1/2” nozzle feed lines
· Manual boom control; on/off valve with pressure adjustment
· Manual pressure regulator
· Liquid filled pressure gauge (0-100psi)
· 25 US gal (180L) tank with 8” lid and tank screen
· In-tank agitation
· 3/4 Inline strainer with 100 mesh screen
· Flow indicator sight gauges to confirm nozzle spray
· 12 Volt diaphragm pump; 3.5 gpm max. output; 45 psi max. pres.
The Wand Kit is a very handy device that allows the operator to spot spray directly from their FM series sprayer. Includes spray wand, 25’ coil hose, and necessary fittings to tap into existing plumbing. This option can be ordered installed from factory or as a kit
|Latest Model Manual(s)|